(714) 374-3500
Filing Bankruptcy creates a STAY (“injunction”) that temporarily “freezes” FORECLOSURE.
Knowing what to do AFTER filing the Bankruptcy is crucial to saving your home.

Interested in personalized legal services? Contact Attorney J. Arthur Roberts for all matters related to saving your home, foreclosure defense, bankruptcy, HOA disputes, refinancing or real estate transfers (Cell Phone: 714-374-3500)